India is home to few of the most breathtaking Himalayan treks in the world. From winter treks in Uttarakhand to spring treks in Sikkim, all the locations have the most stunning mountain landscapes on the planet. Find your adventure has best tour operators with world class trekking equipment and trained guides. Here are some popular Himalayan treks in India:
1. Roopkund Trek: Located in the Uttarakhand region, this trek is known for its high-altitude glacial
lake. Surrounded by snow-capped peaks, it is one of the most scenic winter treks in Uttarakhand.
2. Valley of Flowers Trek: This autumn trek takes hikers through a beautiful valley filled with alpine
flowers, located in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand. The views you see on this trek is drastically different from all winter treks in Uttarakhand, making it a unique experience.
3. Goecha La Trek: The Goecha La Trek is one of the most popular trekking routes in Sikkim. It takes you up close to the majestic Kanchenjunga mountain range.
4. Kedarkantha trek: This is on every trekker’s wishlist of winter treks in Uttarakhand. The trek takes you through remote villages, dense forests, and snow-capped mountains, offering stunning views of the Himalayas.
5. Kuari Pass Trek: This challenging high-altitude trek is Uttarakhand`s Chamoli district. You pass by a mix of all trails – forests, meadows, mountains – to reach the top. It also offers a rare view of Mt.
Nanda Devi when you are on your way from Gorson Bugyal to Auli.